Our new MAP2L joystick is a single axis electronic manipulator with PWM outputs, able to directly drive a couple of PWM solenoid valves.
Joystick command is based on the measurement of magnetic field of a permanent magnet through redundant Hall effect probes, not subject to wear and tear.
- one proportional section (A+B) direct control (2 PWM outputs max 2.5A);
- adjustable minimum/maximum current for each directions (A+B);
- modifiable rise/fall time ramp up to 10 seconds;
- adjustable PWM frequency from 50 to 300 Hz;
- input for speed reduction or deadman feature or “fault” output (default);
- frictioned paddle version available;
- output curve shape: linear or parabolic (selectable);
- DV digital output is activate when the paddle is out from zero.
All working parameters are adjustable through a serial port and the Windows SepSim program using a special serial port adapter (AISR).
Click here to view the product page.