MAP2 single axis electronic joystick is a manipulator with PWM outputs, able to directly control a couple of PWM solenoid valves with the handle movements.
Joystick command is based on the measurement of the magnetic field of a permanent magnet through redundant Hall effect probes, not subject to wear and tear.
- one proportional section (A+B) direct control (2 PWM outputs max 2.5A);
- adjustable minimum/maximum current for each directions (A+B);
- modifiable rise/fall timeramp up to 10 seconds;
- adjustable PWM frequency to 50 to 300 Hz;
- input for speed reduction or dead-man feature;
- “position hold” hand-grip available (frictioned handle);
- rocker switch (unstable) on the hand-grip available soon;
- a DV digital output is activate when the handle is out from zero.
- all working parameters are programmable through a serial port and the Windows SepSim program using a special serial port adapter;
- Other versions available with analogue output voltage and CAN bus.
Click here to go to the product page.