COMBINE HARVESTER AUTOMATIC LEVELLING SYSTEM
Our systems for combine harvester automatic levelling are compatible with all major brands available on the market. Just to mention some examples: Deutz Fahr, John Deere, New Holland, Claas, Laverda…and more.
Highly intuitive and user-friendly, our systems provide a simple user interface for the control of the machine.
Our standard solution is based on:
- a gyroscopic inclination sensor, to measure the slope of the cutting bar
- a graphic colour display, which informs the operator about the status of the machine and supplies the digital outputs for its regulation
The elevation of the vehicle (and consequently, of its cutting bar) is controlled by acting on its rear suspensions.
More specifically, the operator can choose among 3 working modes:
- Manual: to manually regulate the inclination with the buttons UP and DOWN
- Automatic: the system self levels itself at 0°
- Road: to disactivate the system while driving on the road