Faber-Com company was born in 1989, from the will of two founding partners: today, it can be considered a landmark in the field of electronics applied to mobile hydraulics.
In particular, our business is focused on the mobile machine field, starting from truck mounted cranes, arriving to aerial platforms, drilling machines, concrete pumps, marine cranes, forest machines, hook and skip loaders, agricultural machines …and much more.
Our main aim is, every day, the search for innovative and customized solutions for different applications. Today, our main activity is the design, production and sale of controls for hydraulic machines, mainly: electronic cards for machine management, joysticks, sensors, radio remote controls.
The company is directly targeting the main machine manufacturers (OEMs) on the domestic and international markets. Our sales network includes also many dealers on the European and the world market.
We develop our products from a constant research of innovative solutions, the use of high technologies and long life reliable materials.
Our products are manufactured following the most recent European safety regulations. Faber-Com offers its customers the availability of a qualified team, able to analyze and understand all different applications.
FABER-COM IN NUMBERS
• Founded: 1989
• Number of employees: 34
• Annual turnover 2017: ~ 11.5 MEUR
• R.E.A. of RE: N. 200438
• VAT no: 01629470350
• CEE identification number: IT 01629470350
• D-U-N-S ® Nr.: 513874706
WHY CUSTOMERS TRUSTED US ?
• Seriousness and availability in front of the customers and cooperators that are “grown” with us
• High expertise of our working team
• Continuous research of customized and innovative solutions
• Reliable products during the years and in extreme conditions
• Increasing development of sales network in Europe and worldwide
• Assistance and technical support starting “before” the sale, arriving to “after” sale market
In April 2009, Faber-Com has installed the first photovoltaic system, realized through the “turnkey” package proposed by API Reggio Emilia and Consorzio Interenergia.
“The idea to install a photovoltaic system – confirms Marco Magnani, president of Faber-Com – was in my mind many years ago. The possibility to be free and independent for our energy, give us an important input to cut the relation with our energy supplier and install an alternative “green” system and also more convenient.”